worship in person and online
Sunday, September 19
9:00am in person
- AdultEd: Jeremiah. Westminster Seminary student Matthew Knox will be teaching from chapters 2 through 6. This class meets in the library.
- KidsLife meets downstairs — use the main entrance. See this summer’s resources here on our website.
- Jr. High meets in the Jr. High Room upstairs.
- Sr. High meets in The 109.
12:45pm: Connect (18-24)
- Connect (18-24) will meet in The 109.
Have you ever wanted a
Join us — to grow, serve, and to get connected with men and women in and around Glenside.
Services are held every Sunday at 9:00am and 10:45am.
“To Know Christ and to Make Him Known”
New Life Church is a community
— God’s free, self-initiated, undeserved love for sinners.
We aim to be a church where people can acknowledge their sinfulness and come “just as they are” to Jesus Christ, the only one with the power to save people from their sins.
And this is why we are called New Life: through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, who breaks destructive patterns and gives us the power to live differently, we have hope for the future, and we strive to be a community that lives thoughtfully, ethically, with love, out of our desire to please the one who loved us first.
Crossing the Road (even when you can’t leave home) Nancy pointed out something interesting about the good Samaritan. While the religious Jews walked down the
Greetings New Lifers! I can’t tell you how encouraged I am by all God has done this last year! This includes the many generous contributions to
Come and be welcomed!
Celebrate Jesus with us and be encouraged at one of our Sunday services (9:00am and 10:45am) as we worship together through music, prayer, and a message from the Bible. We hope to see you there!