Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. (Psalm 62:8 ESV)
The prayer team’s desire and delight is to intercede for the leaders and ministries of our church. Each week, prayer teammates receive an emailed prayer update, detailing prayer needs for Sunday’s worship service, church leaders, missionaries, and other ministry concerns. We long to see our God revive his church, and so we continually ask the Spirit to awaken in all of us a deeper love for Jesus and a passion for his glory to be put on display in our lives — both individually and corporately!
To sign up for the weekly email prayer updates, contact Linda Woods.
- Thursdays (Library) – Prayer for the Community – 9am
- Fridays (Library) – Men’s Prayer Meeting – 6am
- Saturdays (Room 107) – Women’s Prayer Meeting – 7am
- Saturdays (Library) – Men’s Prayer and Bible Study Meeting – 6:30am
- Sundays (Library) – Open Prayer Meeting (All are Welcome) – 7:50am
- Bi-Monthly (Fellowship Hall) – All Church Prayer Meetings – 7:00pm-8:30pm
This special bi-monthly prayer meeting (second Sunday of February, April, June, August, October, December) is when we lift our church, congregation and community concerns and praises before the Lord.
Please contact us for more information.