Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. (Psalm 62:8 ESV)
Our prayer meetings look a little different right now. Here is the current information, including points of contact for each meeting:
- Thursdays (Zoom) – Prayer for the Community – 9am — Contact Nancy Bower
- Fridays (The 109 or Zoom) – Men’s Prayer Meeting – 6am — Contact Nelson Shane
- Saturdays (Jr. High Room or Zoom) – Women’s Prayer Meeting – 8am — Contact Kathy Wilson
- Saturdays (The 109 or Zoom) – Men’s Prayer and Bible Study Meeting – 6:30am — Contact John Timlin or Nelson Shane
- Sundays (Zoom) – Open Prayer Meeting All are Welcome – 8:30am — Contact John Timlin
Please contact us for more information.
The prayer team’s desire and delight is to intercede for the leaders and ministries of our church. Each week, prayer teammates receive an emailed prayer update, detailing prayer needs for Sunday’s worship service, church leaders, missionaries, and other ministry concerns. We long to see our God revive his church, and so we continually ask the Spirit to awaken in all of us a deeper love for Jesus and a passion for his glory to be put on display in our lives — both individually and corporately!
To sign up for the weekly email prayer updates, contact Linda Woods.
Information below for when these meetings return to their original plans:
- Thursdays (Library) – Prayer for the Community – 9am
- Fridays (Library) – Men’s Prayer Meeting – 6am
- Saturdays (Classroom 107) – Women’s Prayer Meeting – 7am
- Saturdays (Library) – Men’s Prayer and Bible Study Meeting – 6:30am
- Sundays (Library) – Open Prayer Meeting All are Welcome – 7:50am
- Bi-Monthly (Fellowship Hall) – All Church Prayer Meetings – 7:00pm-8:30pm
This special bi-monthly prayer meeting (second Sunday of February, April, June, August, October, December) is when we lift our church, congregation and community concerns and praises before the Lord.