worship in person and online
Sunday, April 18
9:00am: Education Hour
- AdultEd: The Gospel of John (John 5:1-29). Pastor Mark Moser teaches. Zoom*
- AdultEd: To Make Christ Known. This two-week class will focus on living a missional life. Zoom*
- Jr. and Sr. High will be combined from 9:15-10:15am, in the Fellowship Hall / virtually via Zoom. For virtual, please contact Jason or Caitlyn for the password.
10:45am: Worship Service - In Person AND Livestream*
Concerning in-person worship, click here for details on our health precautions and more. Please note that all songs are intended for the congregation to sing, and the Fellowship Hall, our overflow room, is a place of singing as well.
Sermon: “Jesus and Peter” (John 21). Pastor Mark Moser preaches.
Also at 10:45am: KidsLife in person
- KidsLife – This is an in-person Sunday. Please join us if you are ready! Resources are available here on our website, as well as in Amy’s weekly email update.
12:30pm: Connecting 18-24
- Connect 18-24 will be meeting in person in the Fellowship Hall.
Have you ever wanted a
Join us — to grow, serve, and to get connected with men and women in and around Glenside.
Services are held every Sunday at 9:00am and 10:45am.
“To Know Christ and to Make Him Known”
New Life Church is a community
— God’s free, self-initiated, undeserved love for sinners.
We aim to be a church where people can acknowledge their sinfulness and come “just as they are” to Jesus Christ, the only one with the power to save people from their sins.
And this is why we are called New Life: through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, who breaks destructive patterns and gives us the power to live differently, we have hope for the future, and we strive to be a community that lives thoughtfully, ethically, with love, out of our desire to please the one who loved us first.
Crossing the Road (even when you can’t leave home) Nancy pointed out something interesting about the good Samaritan. While the religious Jews walked down the
Greetings New Lifers! I can’t tell you how encouraged I am by all God has done this last year! This includes the many generous contributions to
Come and be welcomed!
Celebrate Jesus with us and be encouraged at one of our Sunday services (9:00am and 10:45am) as we worship together through music, prayer, and a message from the Bible. We hope to see you there!