worship in person and online
Sunday, January 30
- The Book of Joshua: Joshua 9-10. Ben Thompson will teach this week. This class meets in the library.
- Jr. High meets in the Jr. High Room upstairs.
- Sr. High meets in The 109.
- KidsLife meets downstairs.
9:00am via Zoom
- Zoom Only: Book study of Shai Linne’s “The New Reformation: Finding Hope in The Fight For Ethnic Unity.” Use the Zoom link here.
12:15pm: Connect (18-24)
- Connect (18-24) will meet in The 109.
7:00pm: “The Walk”
- “The Walk” class run by Steve Smallman will meet in the library, on the lecture side.
Click here for our current policies for in-person services. Please note that all songs are intended for the congregation to sing.
Sermon: “Jesus vs. Evil — the Curse of Unbelief” (Luke 4:1-15). Steve Smallman preaches.
- Bulletin (links to come)
- Sermon Outline
- Order of Worship
Have you ever wanted a
Join us — to grow, serve, and to get connected with men and women in and around Glenside.
Services are held every Sunday at 9:00am and 10:45am.
“To Know Christ and to Make Him Known”
New Life Church is a community
— God’s free, self-initiated, undeserved love for sinners.
We aim to be a church where people can acknowledge their sinfulness and come “just as they are” to Jesus Christ, the only one with the power to save people from their sins.
And this is why we are called New Life: through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, who breaks destructive patterns and gives us the power to live differently, we have hope for the future, and we strive to be a community that lives thoughtfully, ethically, with love, out of our desire to please the one who loved us first.
What exactly do we mean by “Covid”? How dangerous do we think it is? Our perspectives might differ, and for good reason: it’s a much
Crossing the Road (even when you can’t leave home) Nancy pointed out something interesting about the good Samaritan. While the religious Jews walked down the
Come and be welcomed!
Celebrate Jesus with us and be encouraged at one of our Sunday services (9:00am and 10:45am) as we worship together through music, prayer, and a message from the Bible. We hope to see you there!