This is our vision of what New Life Glenside will look like in 2020. By the grace of God:
Our members passionately love God, dearly love one another, and boldly love the people of our neighborhoods by spreading the good news of Jesus Christ in the Glenside area and beyond through words and deeds.
Jesus changes lives here. As we listen, study, and respond to biblical, Christ-centered preaching and teaching as life-long disciples, and as we devote ourselves to worship and prayer, Christ works his grace into our lives, producing in us holiness, humility, and spiritual health.
Living the hope of the gospel, we are as Christ to those whom we meet daily, regardless of their history, problems, challenges, spiritual maturity, beliefs, color, gender, or status.
We serve one another, our neighbors, and the world by contributing our unique gifts, graces, and creativity as the Lord leads.
We encourage and equip our people to be leaders for the good of Christ’s church and unselfishly send our people to participate in God’s work around the world.
At New Life Glenside, we are committed to:
- Worshipping God in an accessible and authentic manner
- Preaching, teaching, and believing God’s word
- Praying and relying on God’s power
- Training for a lifetime of service and spiritual growth
- Loving one another as God has loved us
- Serving our local community
- Sending our people to participate in God’s work around the world